18 January 2009

Blogger Font and Searchers

I mentioned before that I was having problems with the damn font. 
 
The problem returned in my last post and couldn't fix it. So, looking it up on Google I see the default is Georgia and I want Arial. They say the answer is to change my settings but of course the settings are correct so that didn't help. Anyway took the opportunity to change the font size to larger to protect my eyes!! 

Went to see The Searchers at Harcourt Park,  Upper Hutt on Friday. Our next door neighbour came with us and we were supposed to meet some friends there but we couldn't find them amongst the crowd. Great show. Weather was incredible. Lots of young children there which surprised me. Quite a different show to last year - they are a tremendous group of professionals. They tried to get us all to sing-a-long but Kiwis are not good at that - must be British reserve. 

Some people were dressed up as Bees and they immediately made some jokes and puns using the word 'be' then said that they hadn't sung or practised their old song 'Bumble Bee' but would try to do it anyway and they were faultless. I don't know if it was jacked up in advance - it didn't appear to be. (or should that be 'bee').