11 July 2010

AB's all the way including a bonus

Coming out onto Eden Park where the a last time the Boks beat us there was 1937
(when they destroyed us).


My man of the Match - Mils charging through to set up the opening try.

All Blacks: What a game. What a surprise result - AB's 32 - Boks 12 and 4 tries which got them the bonus point. The result certainly surprised me - I could see us winning - just but expected a close defeat. But the way they did it was the real surprise - they just got hammered - although I can see the Boks coming back next week at the Stadium in Wellington. They probably won't play that bad again and were missing Fourie du Preez at halfback.

Plus everything we touched turned to gold. A couple of times we grubber kicked and it bounced back into our arms.

I had concerns about paying Mils but he was terrific. I also thought Kevin M had a great game at hooker but Joe Rocketman would still not be in my team, not that he did anything wrong, but I think there are better options (Gear).


Boys:
We had the boys from Friday night until the game. Unfortunately both of them haven't been 100% having a dose of the vomits.However they seem to be slowly recovering.

Thought for the day: Old Native American saying - Vegeterian means piss-poor hunter.