18 April 2009

Brainbox

I got sent a quiz that when you've got the answer it opened an Excel document. 
The question is - what is the next number  1-2-6-42-1806.Brain tweaking Animation  <<<<<  Wayne

I of course couldn't work it out but Joe the Brainbox had it sussed in 20 seconds. 


Einstein 2 Animation<<<<< Joe

So what is the answer ?

3,263,442  

The question is how ? Keep reading!!

Meantime I have been looking into saving my files online. After having a look at the various options I liked the look of Dropbox but if I read it correctly it keeps the orignal. I want to  retain the original on my Hard Drive and only a copy online but this option is cumbersome to action.  So I thought I would use Microsofts Live but I then find it only accepts Files as opposed to Folders.  This means a lot of constant uploading.

Why they can't invent something simple that you just uplaod a Folder to is beyond me. So it is on hold meantime.  

Sometime we long for simpler times then again I can't do without all the 'mod cons' like the Internet, Video Recorders, Sky TV etc. 

This was a simpler time for nursing. 



The numbers game - you multiply the next number by the previous figure.

For example  2 x 3 = 6    42 x 43 = 1086 and of course 1086 x 1087 gives us 3,263,442