01 April 2009

April Fools Day




Dancing April Fools
It is April Fools day so today we have an GIF that says Image Loading but the image never loads.
I am the original April Fool.


But there is some good news.

I got a phone call today from some marketing company. Normally I am pretty short with them but this time I carried on (maybe because it was a Kiwi accent?). They said I had won a minor prize (Yeah right) and just wanted to confirm my address. I was waiting for the sales pitch - but nothing??

It seems I have won something. But I didn't understand when she explained what it was - something about an X Box; so I don't know if it was a disc for it or the thing itself. Anyway we will see. I can't even remember entering??


Several April Fools jokes around. In the N Z Herald they report that Microsoft have taken over Apple and will replace their IPhone with a new MPhone. Twice as large, comes in two colours, but 15 different models, each more complex than the other.

Update on the long life bulb. Still here and the council were little use. Claimed all about disposal was on their Website but I couldn't see anything.
Also it certainly hasn't lasted long so looking on the Net I assume the problem is that these type of bulbs are not suitable for the fully enclosed fittings that we have in our house.