02 February 2009

Counting and other things

I have installed a Blog Counter from www.statcounter.com for what it is worth. Although at present it shows 5 visits, they are all of course been me. I have now made it so in future my visits will not be counted.

What made me look into this was that I was looking at my Soundsold site and noticed that a few of the songs had been downloaded; which surprised me, as I don't know how they found me. Probably not through the site, but rather through a Search Engine just looking at Mediafire.


Films - watched Charlie Wilson's War last night. Found it really interesting. It seems that he wanted to put an exit plan in place to replace the Soviets but they wouldn't and it has, through the Taliban, come back to bite them on the bum. You would have thought they would have learnt for Iraq - but no. In real life I see he had heart problems and has now had a heart transplant.

Cricket - SA beat Oz - how sad. And we just got home off the last ball.
Tennis - Federer is still great but on the decline.
Rugby - Dan Carter out for about 6 months. Still he will continue to be paid squillions.
Breeding - It seems to be a game. Already has 6 kids and now has 8 more. Single, no income, is a bankrupt, might have mental problems, aged 33 - plus other downers. She and the doctors involved have to be crazy. Maybe she needs a Blog Counter.