03 August 2008

Pregnant

We had Sarah, Joe and Kipp plus Sophia (from Germany) AJ, as well as Alex and Josh around to watch the AB Wallaby clash last night. With ourselves the house was full - 9 plus Rhett.

For tea we had Pepes Pizza's and Sarah said do I remember the last time we had Pepes Pizza. I didn't cry but my eyes misted up that time as it was when she told us all (Brian and Valarie were also here) that she was pregnant with Kipp. She then said she was 10 weeks pregnant - due 28 February 2009. My eyes didn't mist up this time. Must be getting used to it!!

She has known for about a month but didn't tell us as she didn't want to spoil Angelas birthday. Isn't she sweet!!

Anyway it is wonderful news.

And to cap off a great evening the AB's really got stuck in and won 39 - 10 at Eden Park. It is pathetic that the selectors put the players back in their correct positions and have a game plan and everything improves. Henry is still not my cup of tea and I have long term concerns.

I have had a bad shoulder since I was helping with cutting up the firewood for Rotary. Being me I did nothing thinking it would go away.

The left shoulder seems to to have come 95% right but the right was still not good and seemed to have got worse. So I went to the physiotherapist. It seems I have agrivated the tendons so it is a matter of doing some excercises and waiting for nature to takes its course.