21 August 2008

Copy-Paste and batteries required


I liked this. Funny how when I started out using a computer I always used the mouse and and now I tend to use the keyboard. My favourite shortcut is the Windows Key + e to open Windows Explorer.

We won some tickets to Mamma Mia and we planned to go today. As I had to take the Rotary financials into the Auditor we thought we would do that, go to the film and then have tea in town. Also as my car has been very sluggish in starting lately we decided to take it in so we could run the battery up.

However, disaster - we found a good park right outside the Auditors but the car wouldn't restart. We got the AA (aren't cell phones great!!) and we need a new baattery. Can't complain as it is 8 years old. So we flagged the film away today and will see about going tommorow.