21 October 2007

Its all yours South Africa plus some sex and petrol

What a poor game. It is often possible to have a tryless game that is a great game - good skills, a close encounter etc. But I don't think this was one of those. The almost try was ruled correctly in my view.

A classic that the claims of non-consensual sex against the Kiwi League player did not seem to have been able to go further as he filmed the "event". But again League is in the gun as going outside the "role model" role - if indeed they and other sports people should be setting standards of morality?

Labour Day tomorrow but most holidays don't worry me now but I did see that the price of petrol has risen in anticipation of people returning. But having said that for once I saw that BP was $1.63 while Mobil was still at $1.60 so that is something. I bet it won't last more than 24 hours.