19 October 2007

Down to the wire


Down to the wire - well the final between
South Africa - England.


I hope for the good of the game that South Africa thump them and with style. Winning ugly is England. Although New Zealand has not been short of that, and winning is everything, it is now a professional game (entertainment) competing with many other options. I think France to beat Argentina and South Africa to win.

It seems like the rest of the planet, we have joined the world of the terrorist (and a huge explosion in Pakistan today). Yeah right! I think our ones are just a few of lifes nutters and are small time compared to the overseas variety and hopefully, basically harmless. But having said that we can't be too careful and if they do have illegal weapons then that cannot be allowed. But it certainly brings out all sorts of views.

I have been reading Scott Adams book about his cartoon character Dilbert. It took a while to grow on me and some are not funny (or I am too thick to get it) but some are hilarious.

Ran our first Blogging for Seniors class at SeniorNet (apart from the Course test class) and I certainly gained the impression that it was one of the more enjoyable ones.
Kip and crew are coming for tea tonight and of course it is the Labour Day weekend although holidays don't really affect me now.