28 June 2007

Stress City

Stress - worse than Rugby. What is - the America's Cup.

Race 3 was the most incredible ever although I have to agree with the Swiss that it probably should not have gone ahead as it was indeed just a lottery.

I woke at about 3.55 AM and thought well the race will be over so I will listen to the Radio NZ news at 4AM which I did and it said Team NZ had over a minute lead.
WOW!!
Never wanting to miss a great Kiwi win I turned on the TV. Althought I thought it odd that they were still racing (not knowing about the 2 hour delay to the start) I thought they must be on the last beat. I duly started to watch only to find of course they were only just around the first marker. I then had the stress of watching Alinghi catch up and then pass us.

Grrrr - I was too stressed out so went back to sleep.

But the next morning was the great victory news. Now back to 2 all so it is all on.