04 June 2007

Problems, problems, problems all day long

Have had some problems with the previous post not appearing. The problem is that in typical computer style the problem is inconsistent - appearing sometimes and not at others. According to Google it could be because a hyperlink is in the blog and putting a question mark at the end of the URL may overcome the problem. I didn't try that but another suggestion was to clear the Cache, which I have now done. Anyway it now seems to heve fixed itself - I hope.

Reminds me of the Everly Brothers song Problems, problems, problems all day long, the Everly Brothers being one of my favourites. The good news is that a song I heard on the Coast radio station one day - Lucille Starr singing The French Song (1964) - I have obtained a copy. How is another story.