21 February 2007

Kipp and the Macca-nificent Cricket

First, but not foremost, the Macca-nificent cricket. I have to admit neither Craig McMillan (and to a lesser degree Peter Fulton) were in my team but after the last couple of games I have to eat humble pie. Along with another Mac in McCullum and Shane Bond and the rest of the team they have certainly turned it around. I think we need to take into account that in game 3 we didn't play our front line attack and even against a depleted Oz this was an incredible win.


In my last post as the game was underway I said it didn't look good and we got up to win and to have a blackwash is almost unbeleivable. As for Oz, what a difference 2/3 players make. With Ponting etc back they will be tough in the West Indies.

Although I still think Oz must be favourites for the World Cup it has been a great team effort. My pick would be Oz to win but I hope it is us and if not Sri Lanka.



Now to the foremost issue - Kipp. A couple from today -


















The right photo needs a bit of lightening up so I will get the expert (the boss) onto that.

Spent the morning with him and he will be weighed tthis afternoon and expected to be over 3000 grams as he is now feeding like a shark.

No comments: