11 February 2007

It worked

Well it worked OK so I can now load pictures as well as music. I don't know how long the files remain available at box.net and my hunting around at the site and through Google was not much help. It may be that the 1GB limit is the limiting factor and older files just need to be deleted. Anyway I will find out in due course.

Music music music. My tastes generally are popular music of the late 50's early 60's - which shows my age. However, I also have some oddities in my collection - eclectic is probably the word although others would probably say weird. So I have uploaded another of my favourites, Dick Lory singing Handsome Guy. The amazing thing about the internet is that this was just one of many songs that I thought I would never be able to obtain (listen to) again. But through the power of the internet was able to get a copy.

www.box.net/public/f8zt8edqcg Dick Lory singing Handsome Guy

No comments: