09 November 2010

Back to reality


Kipp doing a flip

Back and some updating on things that have happened while we were away.

Religion (ie Rugby): Before I went away I made comments about the AB's about to be selected. My worst fears came true. Donald in the team - good grief. As I said a journeyman at best. As for some others. Messam makes an error - he is droppd. Vito makes one mistake - he is dropped and Messam is back.

I am pleased we lost in Hong Kong as it may cause a rethink.

Trouble at the League test in Auckland due to booze. I don't think they will have any trouble at the RWC as that is League and dare I say it but Rugby fans will be different.



US Election: Are they the worlds most incompetent voters. Yes!!



Guy Fawkes : Went and watched the display but viewed it from the car as cold and windy.

Paul Henry : Resigned while we were away from TVNZ and upon our return bland, bland, bland. We now have robots with no real views.