03 March 2007

A GIF and Kiwisaver

Thought I would see how a GIF picture looks so have uploaded the little piece on the left.

It is not really me all of the time - just sometimes when the damn PC has a mind of its own.

Kiwisaver - I see it is about to get underway but of course as is usual with a Government exercise it is a feast or famine. They spend millions on advertising the matter (eg the Maori electoral roll) or, as in the case of the Kiwisaver scheme, nothing is available as yet even though it is to start very soon.

However Mary Holm at the NZ Herald has asked readers to email her any questions people may have about it and she will try to find out the answers. So this I have done.

Rugby - watched the poor old Chiefs just scrape a draw. They look so good at times but just don't seem to have the luck. With them having a draw and the Waratahs - Force draw a real odd weekend so far. Thought Nick Evans was looking good - he is always in my top 30 team.

No comments: